1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Conine, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Conine

Conine New Member

Hello, new to forums just wanted to say hi.

My first question is, is there a way to remove the center console?, because i want to run the aux wire through the carpet to the "hub" under the storage unit beneath the lcd screen so it is hidden and have my ipod sit in a holster to look more sleek insead of it sitting in my cup holder all the time.

thanks for any replies

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hello Conine and welcome to Priuschat.
    In the upper-right portion of the screen, there's a link for "Community." That's actually a drop-down menu. In that menu you will find the serach function. Some critique its functionality, but a search on "center console" turns up quite a few results.

I didn't proof read this one, but it looks like a good place to start:
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=19307

3. Conine

Conine New Member

yeah i tried searching remove center console, guess i couldve searched a little harder. im just a little lazy

4. Conine

Conine New Member

ok well i figured out how to remove the console and got my aux cord installed the way i wanted to. ill post pics as soon as i can and maybe someone else will give a try to my mod.