Hello and buy?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Toniconic, Jan 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Toniconic

Toniconic New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I thought it was about time to introduce myself on PriusChat. Although I'm not new to this forum meaning I've been stealthin it for some time, checking on all the valuable information that helped me get my Prius to what I have now. All the mods and just about everything I've done is all do to the information on this forum and for that I'm really grateful to all the people that took the time to supply this type information.

I picked up this cream puff back in March last year. It’s a 2010 IV and had a little over 18,000 miles when I purchased it. The previous owner where snowbirds so hens the low mileage. I have since done a few upgrades which are the Plus body kit, Tanabe comfortable lowering springs, front Cusco tower bar, rear Prius plus sway bar, illusion 17” Konig wheels with 205/50/17 Bridgestones, MGP rotor covers, stage10 electronic shifter. Also, installed, a under center console light, WeatherTech floor liners, interior lights changed to LED’s and many more little extras. Most of the suspension modes where done by Evasive Motorsports.

There is another reason for the intro and an unfortunate one. While I’m really enjoy my car, I am looking to travel abroad again and I am going to be putting this car up for sale in the for-sale forum. So, if you're interested it'll be there with all the information and also the asking price. So, you can email me on any questions you might have there. And just so you know, the car is very meticulous well-kept as I have done with everything I own.

Tony H

RCO likes this.
  2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome and don't be a stranger.
    We accept non-Prius drivers here. There are many former Prius owners on this forum.

3. Toniconic

Toniconic New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well thanks for the welcome! This site has been a great resource of information.