1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by joshguild, Jul 17, 2007.

1. joshguild

joshguild New Member

howdy, i've been lurking these forums for the past month so i figured i'd join up. i just got my 2005 prius a little over a month ago and i don't think i can ever go back to a "normal" car again.

i want to extend a huge thanks to everyone on this forum for being so dang informative.

in the past month i've been able to garner some small achievements:

- increase the heck out of my gas mileage with pulse and glide
    - install an OEM EV button (kind of, i posted my dilemma on the electronics topic)
    - manage a 55.3mpg highway trip from dayton to pittsburgh (about 450miles round trip)
    - develop a technique for highway driving (slingshot between truckers, if people want details, i'll post 'em)
    - deadband from 72-60mph (didn't think this was possible, lasted about 15seconds)
    - convince people that i'm driving a spaceship

now for the questions:

- CAN view details (what it does, how hard to install, price)
    - how can i get my greenhybrid.com "i get XX.X mpg" in my signature? i can't for the life of me find out how to.

again, thanks to everyone on this forum, you'll be seeing more of me.

-josh

ps: i'm a graphic designer, so if you guys need any sort of help with that, just PM me.

2. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome, Josh, to PriusChat and Prius-dom!

For Can-View, take a look at this review I just wrote for CleanMPG.

For your Greenhybrid banner, first get your vehicle number from GreenHybrid. Then paste this text into your signature, change the #### to your vehicle number, and change the parentheses to square brackets.

(img)http://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/mileage/car/####/signature.png(/img)