1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello Everyone,

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by vfr00, Nov 11, 2006.

1. vfr00

vfr00 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Finally became proud owners of a 2007 Metallic Gray #2 last Monday, Nov. 6th. Couldn't believe the dealer had the color and package we wanted sitting in the lot. Emailed them on Sunday night, got a response the next morning and walked out with the papers on Monday evening. Isn't that a little too quick in Prius time? Car was delivered on Tuesday after getting a full tank of gas and a detail. Was floored by the great service we got from the dealer.

Anyway, wanted everyone to know that this forum has been a great resource for us and hope to learn more from your experiences and share some of ours.

Patrick

2. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vfr00 @ Nov 11 2006, 02:59 AM) [snapback]347364[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome and congratulations! It's an amazing vehicle, and I'm glad you were able to pick it up so easily. Gas prices go up again, and that won't be possible, I'll bet.

3. hb06

hb06 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vfr00 @ Nov 10 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]347364[/snapback]</div>
    Production has been ramped up just as gas prices have cooled off...for awhile anyway. Check out your local Bay Area Prius Clubs. The clubs are fun and you will learn even more. Some of the modifications other Prius owners have done are really interesting.

4. h0tflashy

h0tflashy New Member

I'm in San Ramon, CA. I bought my 2007 Touring Edition (Barcelona Red) about 3 weeks ago. I'm averaging about 40 mpg, but most of my driving is stop and go around town.

5. vfr00

vfr00 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Nov 11 2006, 07:05 AM) [snapback]347425[/snapback]</div>

Thanks. And yes, it's definitely amazing. I get a kick every time I get into it. My wife is still getting the hang of turning it on and turning it off. Today, she almost got out without turning it off. But this car is putting the fun back into driving.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBO6 @ Nov 11 2006, 07:23 AM) [snapback]347434[/snapback]</div>

Sure seems like it. The dealer we got the car from still has 6 or 7 of what looks like the same cars I saw when we bought ours. Anyway, I haven't been able to spend as much time in these forums as I'd like to ( which would make me totally unproductive at work!) but the stuff that some of the owners have posted are great reading. I'll definitely check back more often. Just wish I could get the wife as interested...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0tflashy @ Nov 12 2006, 02:20 AM) [snapback]347753[/snapback]</div>
    How are you liking it so far? I think it's a blast to take out and I'm always looking for reasons to do so. If I even get an average of 40 mpg, I'll be very happy. That's what I get on my bike and that's without being able to haul groceries.