1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from Italy

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by madrigal, Mar 24, 2004.

1. madrigal

madrigal New Member

In 60 day, so the dealer says, I'll be the owner of a 2004 silver prius. I think to be the first in my town.

2. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations on ordering a great car. The wait will be hard, but the car is well worth it. This is a great place to learn about your new car. We look forward to your posts from Italy.

Jeff

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Welcome to PriusChat! We all look forward to hearing about the Prius experience from Italy.

Danny

4. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Caio, Il ragazzo con il Prius: I lived in Florence for a year when I was in college, and loved it. Italy is, I think, the most entertaining country I've been in. Beautiful, artistic, historical, and full of people who seem to know how to have a good time with friends and family.
    Please keep us posted about reactions to your new Prius. Will it fit in some of those narrow streets?
    Bob in Seattle, Washington

5. madrigal

madrigal New Member

Bob, just a small correction "il ragazzo con la Prius", Prius is female in italian, using "il" (male) with the word Prius and the word "ragazzo" (boy) may sound like something of quite obscene.
    I'planning for my vacation (in july) to cross Italy from north to south (2400 Km round trip), I'll tell you and probably send some photos too. If I will not have the car for july I'll have the head of my car dealer on a silver dish.

6. eak354

eak354 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    may the mileage be with you! :wave:

7. Batavier

Batavier Member

Hmm, only 60 days... lucky b******* :)

8. madrigal

madrigal New Member

Batavier: 60 days says the contract I've signed; second line of the contract says that if delivery is late the dealer must provide me with a car, free of charge, for all the period from the presumed date of delivery and the real date of delivery: If dealer is late he loses money.
    Another point of the contract says that price is fixed at the sign date, the dealer can not ask me more money if Toyota prices increase.