1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Going_Green, May 28, 2008.

1. Going_Green

Going_Green Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello, new Prius owner here! After reserving one and waiting about three weeks for it to arrive, our 2008 Spectra Blue Mica package 2 Prius is here! Only had it for half a day but enjoying it so far and expect to do so for years to come.

2. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello and welcome from about 100 miles to your south! Where are you in NoVA?

3. Going_Green

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks! We're in Loudoun County and see many Priuses (Prii?) around here.

4. draedie

draedie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hello and welcome from Fairfax county. :D I see at a minimum several Prii a day to and from work and my commute is relatively short. It was an interesting comparison to the very few I saw on our recent road trip to Natural Bridge and then on to VA Beach area. I didn't start seeing multiples until we got into the VA Beach area.

I also have a package two and have owned it for about two months now. Still loving it!

5. Going_Green

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Last week we took a trip to the northwestern part of South Carolina (not in the Prius since we just got it today) and I also didn't see very many on the way down or in the Greenville, SC area. But I see a lot around here! And we're excited to finally be among them. :)

6. harmonyjandh

harmonyjandh New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm another new Prius owner in Fairfax County. After 2 1/2 weeks and 500 miles, I'm up to 50.4 mpg and loving it. I also have the package 2. It's fun to see the other Prii around. Wave to me next time you see me on the road!

7. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Beautiful country in those parts. And not just because of the abundance of Prii. ;)

I do an occasional business trip to Emmitsburg, MD. If I'm going to or fro anywhere close to DC rush hour -- which is most of the time, it seems -- I bypass it completely and take US15 through Leesburg. I'll be looking for you to give you a wave next time I'm through there.

8. Dan-Wolfe

Dan-Wolfe Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Prii grow in the wild up here in NoVa! lol... I have traveled in a group of as many as six or seven going up and down I-395 during commutes.

Welcome to the club! If you see the Prius driver with the silly grin on his face, it's me. :D

Dan

9. Jack66

Jack66 Kinda Jovial Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome from Stafford! :)

10. Ray Monroe

Ray Monroe New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome aboard Going Green,

There is a wealth of information here. I hope you are enjoying your new Prius. I sure am liking mine.

11. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum. It sure is time to go green and increase mpg. Drive safe.