1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from the wheat state! (That would be Kansas)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Wheat State, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Wheat State

Wheat State Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Hello! I just bought a 2014 White Pearl Prius 5 and I love it! I love the interactive feel of the drive with all the info the car gives back. Sounds crazy, but every drive is so much more peaceful feeling. I really look forward to this site and community. Already have a list of things I am looking into such as changing the reverse beeping to a single beep, the seat belt warning changed to a single beep. And I'm real curious if you can add the remote ac option if the car didn't come with it.

Just got back from a 3.2 mile drive and averaged 59.1 mpg. My current takn is half empty and my mpg is 46.1 This car is pretty impressive with all the technology that was developed for it. Has me geeking out! Lol. Cheers!

Burna J likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats! say hi to dorothy,:p all the best.(y)

Wheat State likes this.
  3. DrPepperholik

DrPepperholik Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Welcome! Good color choice. ;)

I have the Prius Three with solar roof option (A/C remote, which I haven't used yet actually). When I was looking it was only an option on the Three and Four trim levels not the Five. Not sure why, probably weight or wiring. I don't know if there is another way to do remote A/C aside from the solar roof option, but if there is I won't be surprised.

Oh and uh, don't you mean the tornado state. Heh. This is probably a misconception about your lovely state though thanks to Hollywood (Twister and Wizard of Oz).