1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from UK

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by C15JON, Aug 28, 2008.

1. C15JON

C15JON New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    After a wait of nearly two months I get my Prius T4 Spirit in Aztec Gold with leather interior on Monday, which happens to be my birthday!

I'm part-exchanging my top-of-the-range Smart ForFour Passion which I bought new fully loaded with extras (including the gorgeous Smart Multimedia Navigator) three years ago for nearly £18k - only worth £4k now (64,000 miles, you see!). The Smart does 42ish mpg on the run or 38ish mpg around town. I plan (and have already started) to drive far less aggressively and therefore maximise the benefits of having a Prius.
    I've just heard on the news that our local Police force have just got their mitts on a helicopter which can get enough evidence to prosecute for speeding from 3,000 feet up in the air - so this spells the end of speeding really and therefore its about time I calmed down a bit and concentrate on saving fuel and the planet.
    I'm a gadget nutter so the Prius is really an ideal toy for me in any case.

Anyway, before you all fall asleep with boredom I'll get off now. I plan to be an active member of this forum so I'll see you again soon!

Best Wishes,

Jonathan

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hello from US

Congratulations! :D

3. orracle

orracle Whaddaya mean "senior" member?

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Cheerio! Wow, Aztec Gold? That sounds terrific! Post a photo when you can. I'd love to see it.

4. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome and congrats C15JON. Now that you are planning to drive less aggressive, this will also lower your stress level while on the road. I just knew when I got my Prius, that it is good for my health. Regards...oh yes, do not forget to post some pics.