1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hello from upstate NY

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by [email protected], Aug 20, 2008.

1. alschnier@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    greetings from central NY. just picked up our touring pkg#3 (MG) yesterday! (ordered 5/10). very excited. it had 3 miles on it. hee hee.

purchased from tim marusic @ nye toyota in oneida, NY - total straight shooter, highly recommended. only dealer I could find (at that time) still selling under MSRP.

just a few quick questions:

- anyone have any luck pairing an OG sprint motorola razor w. the '08 bluetooth? I can get the phone up & running, but can;t transfer data (phonebook).

- I splurged on the jbl sat ready radio & want to buy whatever I need from sirius to get it up & running. on the sirius site, it looks like I only need to buy the SCC1 universal tuner + TOY-SC1 interface (both underdash units that seem to interface w. factory radio). anyone know? this seems to be cheaper than the $250+ options I've seen offered on other sites, or $500 from toyota.

nice to meet you all,

thx,
    al

2. Jack66

Jack66 Kinda Jovial Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congratulations and welcome to Priuschat! :)

3. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Al,
    Welcome to PC.... The Info on phones is here somepalce.
    Try a search. Hope This Helps.

4. alschnier@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    spoke w. sirius today & they seem to think I only need the scc-1 universal tuner ($49!). still need to verify w. best buy...