1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello! Or should I say Hello Kitty...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by st3ll8rng0, Apr 22, 2008.

1. st3ll8rng0

st3ll8rng0 New Member

Hello! I've been a reader of the PriusChat forums for the longest time and I have not introduced myself. My name is Shella and I own my '08 Prius ever since January of 2008. I have always wanted to do something different with my car since there are tons of white Priuses in California.

I have a little fetish (Maybe 'fetish' is an understatement) with Hello Kitty and I was thinking it'll be cool to have a Hello Kitty Prius. Have the whole deal-io: custom paint job (Hello Kitty's face plastered on each side of the car), Hello Kitty rims (Yes, they exist), Hello Kitty seat covers (Hopefully custom made so it would match the car), and other doo-daas.

It would be awesome with your help from the PriusChat community to help me figure out what parts would fit on my car or what not. I hope to hear from you guys soon!

[​IMG]

2. HardCase

HardCase SilverPineMica, the green one

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :welcome: to PC. I am not familiar with the Hello Kitty phenomenon that you describe, but certainly encourage you to go with the whole deal if you like.....my only concern might be about the rims, the Prius is very sensitive to rim and tire combos and mileage often takes a serious hit if you switch from stock, so you might want to go slow on that one. The paint, seat-covers, etc., should all be fine as they don't affect the functional aspects of this somewhat miraculous automobile.

3. kmstampe

kmstampe Look out here comes Ozzie!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I can't help you with what parts will/won't fit as I'm still pricing and looking for one but I can say I'd LOVE to see pictures of it when you're done! =)

4. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Go here to see what someone with SpongeBob fetish did with her PC Cruiser. This car one first prize for presentation.

Go for it. Do not be shy. I have had nothing but fun since indulging my fantasies on my Shuttlecraft Prius.

Send pictures.

5. Austin50mpg

Austin50mpg Prius Driving Right Winger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
  6. Austin50mpg

Austin50mpg Prius Driving Right Winger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius