1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by LochNess, Sep 10, 2007.

1. LochNess

LochNess Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi all!

I just got my 2008 Prius yesterday, a white one with package #2. I'm going to get the XM thing installed in it, as I already have a subscription, and don't want to use the car kit I have with it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello!

2. brad34695

brad34695 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LochNess @ Sep 10 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]510421[/snapback]</div>

Hello and welcome to Prius chat. I recommed that you look through previous posts if you haven't done already to learn a lot of good tips on how to improve fuel economy, recommended tire pressure, oil changes, driving techiniques, etc.

You bought a great car! I have owned my '07 since March and it's the only car you'll ever own that makes you want to go to work because it's so much fun to drive! Happy Prius driving!!!

Brad
    Tampa Bay Florida

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Prius!

One piece of advice I tell many new members is to use the "Lo-Fi Version" link at the bottom of the page. This will display PriusChat without pictures, avatars, signatures, and all that other "fluff" that takes up a lot of space. By surfing "Lo-Fi" you can browse topics faster and glean information much easier. There are some limitations, but you should give it a try.

4. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Sep 11 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]510549[/snapback]</div>
    But I read PriusChat for the fluff!

Tom

5. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to Prius Chat!
    Nice to see you've picked the very best color Prius :D
    There is SO MUCH information here!
    For best results, if you have a question, and you didn't find it in the Owner's Manual or Maintenance Passport that came with your car, go to Google and do a search like this:
    "[search terms] site:priuschat.com" (without the quotation marks or brackets, that's just to show you what all to put in the box)
    Example: backup beep site:priuschat.com
    If you aren't finding it, and you've gotten through all the Forum Stickies, then just post the question... someone will give you answers! :)