1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by MSB87, Feb 20, 2011.

1. MSB87

MSB87 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    We just closed on our 2011 Prius Two but it doesn't get here until next week. We are going from a Dodge Intrepid to our Prius. Love the Intrepid but was time to move on. We also have a '94 300 Z. Glad I found a site like this for the Prius. I use twinturbo.net community for the Z and it has helped in so many ways. Thanks.

Michael

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Michael! Nice to have the Z around for the fast runs eh? Enjoy your new ride when it gets there.

3. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome to PriusChat. Your 300Z beats out the Prius in the 0-60 performance category, but Prius beats out everything in the MPG category.

4. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome to PriusChat. Enjoy the Prius and the Z. They are both great cars within their own class.

I always wanted a Z but by the time I could afford one I was married and having kids :(. I did settle for a used Triump TR3.

5. MSB87

MSB87 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I love my Z but with premium gas required it is truly a weekend car only. I love the Prius as well, just difference reasons. Kind of like asking which kid do you love more. The funny thing is that the Z's insurance is over $100 more per year than my Prius. Same coverage.

6. MSB87

MSB87 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Yes! Our car got to the dealership on Friday and we picked it up today. Winter Gray/Misty Gray, glad the wife made us wait for that combination. Everything is great except we had to take a "we owe" for the tinting because they were backed up and we didn't want to risk not taking delivery. Great drive on the way home. I'll post pictures sometime soon.