1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help for Camry 09 cam wires

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by us_matrix, Jan 15, 2011.

1. us_matrix

us_matrix Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

I received the Rosen unit and camry 09 cam. I am trying to figure out where these wires going to connect for the camry 09 cam. Because the one I received is different than the ebay selling picutre. Can someone take a look the attached picture. There is a RED wire on both end of the yellow video cable. Do you know where these RED wires connecting to? I knew the other cable (Red and Black wire) from the top of the picture is going to ACC power (Like rear lamp).

If you are using the Rosen unit with rear camera connected. There is a supplied harness with one of the blue color cable for rear reverse trigger. Anyone knows where this blue color cable connecting to?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The reverse signal is accessible at connector on drivers side under plastic cover (that one fitted with the plastic nut). It is a big white connector vertically oriented with the black handle, which has to pulled up to release connector. After that you'll have some space to tap the connector to 29pin wire.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.