1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help: Gen I accessories and parts needed --- Even just pointing me to the right store

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by s9pa, Dec 15, 2010.

1. s9pa

s9pa It is about the environment

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi guys,

I have owned my car for more than 5 years and now I want to do some upgrade. So far I tinted my windows, and rims when I was in college. Recently I thought about buying a different car but the emotional attachment I have for my prius made that decision hard to make, as my car drives like a new one. So I would like suggestions for 1st gen accessories shops (websites). I would like
    - really Xenon light conversion kit (including whole headlight piece). -- I changed lights to superwhite bulbs, but I was not satisfied with the result :-(
    - Any body kits for even better aerodynamics(Not Impreza like bodykit)
    - Any other interesting accessories store (shop)

Thanks

2. TexomaEV

TexomaEV Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Unfortunately, it's even almost impossible to get window visors, for the side windows. Not much if anything seems to be available for the Gen1 Prius. Let us know if you find anything.

3. AquaIce

AquaIce New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Aftermarket is very very very slim for this car. almost nothing. But if your serious about are the 3 bodykits you can buy but you gotta order from japan like most if any aftermarket parts. If your interested in some window visors for all 4 doors i have a japanese set along with a matching oem japan 5 piece floormat set front and rear.

PRIUS¡¡* AERO PARTS * TOYOTA *¡¡¡ÚBEHRMAN¡Û¡¡- ¥Ù¡¼¥ë¥Þ¥ó -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or if your feelin gutsy

LUXEST•AMS Æ’AÆ’NÆ’eÆ’BÆ’u ƒ‚Â[Æ’^ƒŠƒ“ƒO Æ’XÆ’^Æ’Cƒ‹ ;ESTIMA AERAS MC‘O IntegritaÂySHOPPINGÂz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown kit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. s9pa

s9pa It is about the environment

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry for the long hiatus, I couldn't figure out any of my login credntials. I like the first set. It looks much better.