1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help NEEDED with JL Cleansweep DSP!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by TheParadox66b, Oct 25, 2006.

1. I just got my JL Cleansweep DSP. And i went through and smiled as i looked at all the thinggies... then i read the users manual. not sure why i did everything seems kinda self explainitory.

...i was reading to find out how to calibrate the unit and it mentioned a calibrate CD. I checked and rechecked the box and found no calibrate CD.

Does ANYONE have this CD? can i get an ISO or image of the disc?

please please please i need this!

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  3. I contacted Doc, and he said he would get back to me.... but its been almost 2 weeks and he hasn't because he's been busy....

...if anyone could email me the CD it, i would really like to have it...

still

4. Doc hasn't sent me the CD.

...is there anyone out there can send it to me via a torrent or email??? I need this image and its too late to return my unit.

5. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Have you tried contacting JL? I'm sure they'd send out a CD to you if you told them you didn't get it with the kit. What about the place you got it from? Surely, they would have something or even make you a copy from another box. It's worth a try seeing as how you've spent 2 months trying to get it here.

6. unir12bnvd

unir12bnvd New Member

I have one... PM me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Dec 30 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]368792[/snapback]</div>