1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help on finding dealers in Midwest

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gyudaddy, Apr 11, 2006.

1. gyudaddy

gyudaddy Junior Member

I'm really eager to order a new Prius #4 silver. The problem is that all of dealers I contacted requires at least 6 months of waiting (some said 8+ months). I'm from KS and willing to travel up to KS, IA, MO, CO, OK, TX (of course, the closer to KS, the better). If anyone had good experience in Midwest region, please help me. I really aprreciate it in advance.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gyudaddy @ Apr 11 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]238086[/snapback]</div>
    Can't promise you anything, but Reliable Superstore in Springfield, MO has had at least one '06 Prius on the lot every time I've been there over the past couple of months...worth a call.

417-889-9000 Ask for Josh Parker at BMW and tell him I sent you. He's a super guy, straight shooter, no BS.

3. fproudfoot

fproudfoot New Member

BEWARE OF BUYING A PRIUS FROM HOUSTON GULF STATES DISTRIBUTION AREA. THEY ALL COME PACKED WITH UP TO $1,600 IN HIGH MARK-UP "PORT INSTALLED" OPTIONS OF DUBIOUS VALUE. THATS HOW THEY CAN PROUDLY CLAIM THAT THEY SELL AT MSRP.

4. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gyudaddy @ Apr 11 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]238086[/snapback]</div>

I'm sure I can find you a #4 in 4-6 weeks (8 weeks tops) if you can buy in Chicago. If so, message me.

5. ml86

ml86 New Member

Mine was a two week wait at Tulsa area dealerships. I think they had some unsold ones on the floor. Briefly. As someone else mentioned this is a Gulf region dealership and they pile on the options, but in my case they said they could be taken off easy- as some options apparently aren't even really put on the car until it hits Houston.

I would never advertise a car dealership, as at best they are a bunch of car salesmen; they lie when they smile, and vice versa. But Riverside was as good as any I have dealt with.