1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP Please -Where is the Prius (2001)Front Wipe Fuse ?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by gumtree, Nov 22, 2008.

1. gumtree

gumtree New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Just started my car and the front wiper did a half turn (1 inch of snow on windscreen) and then stopped.

I am guessing I should change the fuse...but don't know which where the fuse is ??

There is one fuse box by front passenger...but is there any reference or picture which shows which one relates to the front wiper ?

Bit stuck as it is snowing, cold and I have to get back to work tommorow morning and all the garages are now closed and am struggling a bit outside in the cold.

If anyone can help please post on here

Many thanks !!

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    According to my wiring diagram, this receives power via the IG1 relay and you will need to look for the 30A WIPER fuse. Check the relay/fuse box next to the inverter, and if you don't find the fuse there check the other relay/fuse box on the other side of the engine compartment. The underside of each box lid should contain a map indicating names and locations of the various relays and fuses.