1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. Christopher Kim

Christopher Kim Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    So I originally replaced my ecu / wiring harness due to a p3030 code “ high voltage line snapped” never had an issue with my cells. Code would come on once every 2 weeks or so but drove fine. So I replaced it anyways. Battery started to act funny even with dr Prius. Would be super choppy interphase and even faulted block 2 to be bad. I put my old one back on, now instead of block 2 to it went to block 7?? I ordered a new wiring harness just in case this one I ordered was faulty. Put the 2nd “new” harness on and I’m still getting a weird charge from block 7 even tho I replaced the cells in that block today. I’m still getting over a .5 voltage difference. Did not have a voltage issue before hand. I’ve worked on the battery numerous of times and I can’t figure out this issue. Already tried replacing ecu / wiring harness and even both cells in block 7 just to see and I’m still getting weird reading. Any idea why??

#1 Christopher Kim, Nov 3, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2023