1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP -- PriusChat Store Non-Responsive

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Santiago, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Santiago

Santiago New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    A week ago, I ordered body side moldings for my 09 Prius. I have received no communications since that time except a Paypal e-mail saying that my credit card had been billed. I have referenced the Receipt Number in the Paypal e-mail in three separate e-mails to PriusShop and they have not responded in any way.

Is anyone else having or has had this type of problem. Any thoughts on what I can do at this point?:mad:

2. Sheepdog

Sheepdog C'Mere Sheepie!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Danny doesnt have the thing in his house you know. He sends out the order and it's shipped from the supplier. Send a note to Danny the Admin here and he will look it up for you.

3. Santiago

Santiago New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Danny responded to a private message. I guess they got screwed up during their move (PayPal added to their problems) but supposedly everything is shipping now, albeit a week late.:rolleyes:

4. ponchotempest

ponchotempest Junior Member

I also just ordered the body moldings also, although a bit less than a week ago. Should I be worried?

5. Neohybrid

Neohybrid Not-so-junior member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Ordered mine two weeks ago (before the move) -- ordered on Monday, arrived on Thursday. Unfortunately I haven't had time to install them yet. Hope to get it done this weekend.

I wouldn't worry.

6. Avanhall

Avanhall New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I ordered mine about two weeks ago, just before the move. They arrived very promptly, installed in under 1/2 an hour and are TERRIFIC! I added to a thread about installation with pictures and recommendation of using a chalkline to get a straight install. Don't worry, they are great folks!

7. ponchotempest

ponchotempest Junior Member

They have admitted to not seeing my order despite receiving my payment via paypal. However [email protected] was responsive, and it seems as though the issue has been resolved.