1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

help to reach administrator for password problem

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by seattleprius99, Jan 31, 2008.

1. seattleprius99

seattleprius99 New Member

Hello, I have an account on this board but have been locked out due to forgetting the password. I've tried numerous times to ask PriusChat to email me my password and it never does. I've emailed Danny a couple of times asking for help, and he does not reply.

I have set this new account up just to get on here for help.

Danny or someone who can help me, please send me a msg and tell me how I can log on with my old account here. Your system does not work and if I email you, I would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I sent a password reminder to the address you registered on the site with. if you don't see it soon be sure to check your spam folders/filters.

3. dhoward750

dhoward750 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have a similar problem. The only difference was I did not forget my password. Something changed when the upgraded the system. I tried multiple times to send email and never got a response. I finally got someone on another forum who was also a member on this forum to contact the administrator. I was able to create a new ID but I had to use my wife's email address as the system would not allow me to use my own as it was in use on my locked account. Is there anyway to re-activate my original account or at least allow me to change the email address in the secondary account to my own?

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Send me your original screen name by PM.

5. dhoward

dhoward Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you.

6. daveleeprius

daveleeprius Heh heh heh you think so?

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Somehow I am able to log in here, even though it tells me I've used the wrong password and to try again... So if this is the wrong password, who changed it, and what is the right password? Please email the right password to me so I can get in.

Thanks,

Dave

7. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A