1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help Us Beat the Competition by Sept. 5, 2014 !!! Free Raffle too !!!

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by HAWAIIANBUILT, Jul 28, 2014.

1. HAWAIIANBUILT

HAWAIIANBUILT Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey There Prius Chat Folks !!!

:):):):)

[​IMG]

Some of you may know me from my Prius modification thread :

JDM/Japanese VIP Styling : My Prius III Build

Since 2010, I have been fortunate enough to have shared my experiences with you all. With over 343,000 views there, I need your help again to beat some tough competition I will be going up against on September 5, 2014 !!!

My partners and I are presenting our new endeavor, The Hybrid Haven, to a panel of SEMA judges in an event titled "SEMA LaunchPad."

More information here :

SEMA LaunchPad

The Hybrid Haven, unlike our competitor's products, will offer a Service !!! We are also the Only company representing our Alternative Fuel Community !!! We are looking to build a franchise of Full Service Stations catering to our Hybrid, Electric, Plug-In, and other Alternative Fuel vehicles !!! Just some of our services will include :

- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
    - Same Day Hybrid Battery Service
    - Plug-In / Electric Charging Stations

With a tremendous success at our first location in Petaluma, California we want to beginning expansion within the state and eventually nationwide !!!

I have been attending local and state meetings with the California Fuel Cell Partnership program to be part of the Charging Station infrastructure and to help our community gain recognition, respect, and support.

Out of hundreds who initially entered the SEMA LaunchPad, we are currently in the Top 10 Semi-Finalists !!! We need your support to help us place in the Top 5 by September 5, 2014 !!!

If we succeed, we will be at this year's 2014 SEMA Show competing in the Top 5 in front of a strict panel of judges and the winner will receive :

- Big Boost of Industry Support !!!
    - Top Level Connections !!!
    - Premiere Exposure !!!
    - Booth Space at the 2015 SEMA Show !!!

Please Click FaceBook Link below, Like the page, locate our Hybrid Haven video, and Vote for our Hybrid Haven !!!

Click to VOTE Hybrid Haven Here !!!

We will have a FREE RAFFLE for those Voting for us !!!
    Prizes will include a sponsorship of Clazzio Leather Seats, and ENEOS Sustina Premium Synthetic Oil !!!

To enter the Free Raffle, please reply here that you "Voted" !!! Thank you !!!

The final day to vote is September 5, 2014 !!!

It is our dream to give back to our Alternative Fuel community and if you would like to join us, Please Vote Today !!!

[​IMG]

Click to VOTE Hybrid Haven Here !!!

To enter the Free Raffle, please reply here that you "Voted" !!! Thank You !!!

:):):):)

Respectfully,

Rodney Esteban
    So Cal Prius Group President
    The Hybrid Haven - Vice President
    www.TheHybridHaven.com

SEMA LaunchPad Semi-Finalist : Vote Here !!!

#1 HAWAIIANBUILT, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014