1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help w/bluetooth sync; unable to download address book

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by rottie*lover, Apr 15, 2010.

1. rottie*lover

rottie*lover Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'd appreciate some help.

Got wifey's Razr synced, but everytime we tried to load the phonebook the bluetooth disconnects.

Yet, when the phone number is manually dialed from the nav screen the phone connects, the contact name appears on the nav screen and we're able to use the hands-free.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Matt

2. maltbyman

maltbyman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Same issue for me, I have a personal and a work Blackberry that worked mostly fine (for some reason, the work Blackberry didn't copy the last few contacts). We have Verizon service so there's no SIM card.

3. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Go to toyota/letstalk, put in your car year and make and then enter your cell phone company. Toyota will give you a list of phones that have been tested with your car. They will also give you a list of phone features that work with your car.

I had a Razr when I first got my car. IIRC the Razr would not load the entire phonebook in one move. I believe I had to load the phonebook one contact at the time. The Toyota website spelled this out though.

4. robertk328

robertk328 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    For anyone doing a search, the page has moved to:

Toyota Bluetooth Phone