1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help with Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Baracuda, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Baracuda

Baracuda New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I recently lost all of my data on my cell phone. I am scared to have my phone on in my car, because I do not want it to autoupdate and refresh all my contacts. Is there any way to access my phonebook in my car and retrieve the contacts. I can not turn off the auto connect without first having my phone connected which I am scared will then refresh them. Any help would defiently be appreciated. I have a 2012 Prius Plug in Advance package.

Thanks.

2. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    What type of phone do you have? You may be able to disallow the PBAP transfer on Bluetooth connection from the phone.

3. Baracuda

Baracuda New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I have an iPhone 4s

4. MBRGuru

MBRGuru Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Are you running iOS 6? If you select the CAR MULTIMEDIA (or whatever name you used) item from the Bluetooth menu you can disable contact syncing.

5. ray6088

ray6088 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You may use iCloud to get your contacts back if you turned iCloud on before and had wifi connection while you was at home. On iPhone, go setting-->general-->reset-->reset all settings. Then login iCloud.