1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help with navigating the Entertainment system

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Audio, Electronics and Infotainment' started by Tom Lee, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Tom Lee

Tom Lee New Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    I have a 2023 LE AWD. When operating the Entertainment center if I drill down to choose my songs to play off of my iPhone. I am unable to get back to the main menu. The system does not bring up Sources so I can choose anything else except my iPhone and Radio. I am trying to get to Sirius. If I turn off the car and turn it back on I can get to Sources after pressing the Music button. Anyone know what I am doing wrong. Thanks

2. aforkosh

aforkosh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    To reach the Main selection menu from Apple CarPlay, you need to hit the Toyota button in your app list. r convenience, I have my Toyota as the 6th item in the CarPaly app list so that it sits at the beginning of the 2nd row on the main screen. H wever, you can go directly to your other audio sources by hitting the Mode button on the stearing wheel (page 30 of the Multimedia Manual).

I don't think it's implemented, but it would be neato to have a direct handoff from the Sirius app in the CarPlay menu and the actual Sirius radio (at least for streams that are on both)

Jeffnorton likes this.
  3. Tom Lee

Tom Lee New Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e

Thanks for the information, I have a question now on setting up main screen. Where in the manual does it explain how to customize the menus?