1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help with Wet Okole seat covers...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tinbolas, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Tinbolas

Tinbolas New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi =)

I'm planning on ordering some wet okole seat covers, the problem is that english isnt my first languaje so i im afraid of ordering something i dont want... i know it seems dumb...
    Also im not sure what seat type to order... my prius is a 2009... im specially concerned about the rear seats, i dont know if its style #2 or #3...
    I'm also not sure on how to select the option to get a centre console cover...
    Could anyone help me out? What seat styles to pick? and such...

Sorry for the weird thread, but i live far from the US and if i order the wrong covers it would be a problem =(

Thanks!

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thee are NO dumb questions, just unasked ones... I would hate to order the wrong thing myself. I have a set front and back, LOVE THEM.

For the front seats..
    Toyota Prius Seat Covers - Front
    The fronts are type 1 bucket! I went with option "3" Half piping.
    The center console cover is included!

For the rears..
    Toyota Prius Seat Covers - Rear
    The rear is a type 4 - 60/40 bucket bench seat. Thats because they offset split down the middle, with a armrest in the middle

I called them, 1-888-246-5653, just to be sure on the back seat. I ordered mine a year ago! I had to double check myself!

Not a weird thread at all!!! All good questions. If you have any more questions, drop a PM!!!
    They are gonna look Sweet ! Here is how mine turned out!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tinbolas

Tinbolas New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the great answers! =)
    I'll order the covers today!

Thanks again...

4. techiechick

techiechick Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I've been debating on ordering these... Yours look awesome!!!
    Thank you for all the great ordering info!!

I went to the website, but didn't see where to specify the Prius logo.. only the Wet Okole ones... Did that cost extra?

5. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I believe it costs the same as any other logo they offer. You DO have to specify, "The NEW Prius Logo" on the order, but its a easy add-on. I think you could give them a call, I posted the number. They are very friendly folk to talk to, and when you place your order I would do it over the phone so you can discuss the options that they have, like pockets behind the front seats, and the piping options!