1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jdelon02, Jun 30, 2006.

1. jdelon02

jdelon02 New Member

Hello! First off I have to say that this is a very cool site. I like the Prius, although I personally own the new hybrid civic. Sorry...
    However, my girlfriends aunt and uncle purchased a used 2002 Prius. I downloaded (hopefully) a copy of the nav upgrade disc (v. 6.3) using bitcomet. What I am trying to figure out is - where is the DVD player? I have seen the 2006 models where the dvd player is easy to find. However, I don't know where it is on the 2002 models. Do I have to unscrew anything? All that I can see from the passenger seat is the regular CD player. I thought maybe they were together, but have had no luck so far. Anyone able to help???

Thanks,

Jeremy

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I'm not sure about the 02, but i believe all the nav units are under the drivers seat. i remember seeing a post here a while ago saying the disc eject was on the back (accessed from the back seat), and i think there's a plastic cover you have to remove. good luck!