1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Helping PC Community find new Prius cars

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PsyPrius, Jan 27, 2006.

1. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

Hi all!

I have been in the market for a Prius for quite a while (have one on order now), but do get several calls about new Prius vehicles coming in and not claimed in the Chicago area. Would the PC community want my help in linking interested buyers with new Priuses (pl for Prius??)? Although I cannot determine beforehand what color/package will come in, I can certainly post info as I learn it, and can be contacted.

This comes in the heels of people panicking that there will be a holdup on Prius arrivals, but I seem to be getting calls from dealers nonetheless.

What do you all think?

Thanks!

-Steve

2. bnlfanmatt

bnlfanmatt Member

I think it is a great idea. Back when I was looking for one, some of us would share info, even if it was through private messaging more than the boards. Maybe you would help someone out, and maybe, just maybe, they might help you get another sooner.
    You may want to think if you want to include info on where to get it in your post... if you put it in the post, I don't know how the mods would look upon it, but on the other hand, if you have people message you for it, you might get your inbox filled up real quick.

Mods, a quick help about contact info for dealers? Put in a post or not if you have info about a dealer selling one that is unallocated?

3. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I think it's a fantastic idea, especially after all the help Jack06 got when the PCers from all over the country got together and helped him find his Prius in a matter of 2 days. :)

4. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

Great! I will post these Priuses as they become available.

Thanks for the feedback,

-Steve

5. Tripod137

Tripod137 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Wow...there are at least 16 available on Long Island!! Geez. Most are Grey.

6. PsyPrius

PsyPrius Member

Is Grey the going color for Long Island?

7. routeonedog

routeonedog New Member

I do know that where I got mine, just this past November, the sale rep said they always received extras to sell since they were a larger dealership. That is why I walked in and drove away in mine the same day - no wait at all.

The dealership is Team Toyota in Langhorn, PA., right off of Interstate 95. (That's North of Philly)