1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Her new Prius is finally here

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Family Hybrid, May 24, 2007.

1. Family Hybrid

Family Hybrid Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just picked it up this evening. It still has to go back to get the headrest DVD installed (it was supposed to be delivered with them, but that's another story).

Package #6 with headrest DVD ($1950) - OTD $28290
    Sold '98 4Runner to Carmax - $5500
    Total out of pocket expense - $22790

I have already paired her phone and uploaded he contacts list. I did a few voice tags but I am not sure if her voice will be recognized with those tags. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. gamiller

gamiller New Member

Very nice .I'am sure you will enjoy it.

3. rfred

rfred New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Family Hybrid @ May 24 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]449473[/snapback]</div>
    You just go out and have fun driving your new car. Congratulations!

And thanks for the pictures - I got that new car feeling all over again...

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    VA plates already? Did you keep them from the previous car?

5. Family Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Merchant @ May 25 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]449630[/snapback]</div>
    The dealer had a stack of regular plates and can process it on the spot. I asked about the Clean Special Fuel plate and they said you can't apply for one until you have a title number. It will take a couple of weeks for DMV to send it.

6. TurkeyButt

TurkeyButt New Member

Congrats... I just got mine a couple of weeks ago as well. AND I just had the dual headrest DVD installed on Monday. LOVE IT (So does the kido)! My Baby is Silver though...hehe. Just so you know I would have been ticked if my hubby thought he could set everything up for me!! LOL, MY car, MY job!! LOL

Have fun driving her! :D

7. Family Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TurkeyButt @ May 25 2007, 08:22 AM) [snapback]449697[/snapback]</div>
    My wife took one look at the books for the car and said "that's what I have you for". Besides, if I don't do it, she will endlessly push buttons until it does what she wants. She did that in our Nissan one time and made it speak French.