1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Here I am, an official prius owner!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sea-horsea, Sep 1, 2007.

1. sea-horsea

sea-horsea Junior Member

2007 black base pkg. 5.......Man now I have to start looking into accesories and add-ons and blah blah
    but now I am just so happy that I am going hybrid!!! :)

2. kaze72

kaze72 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sea-horsea @ Sep 1 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]505329[/snapback]</div>
    Lucky you! I get mine on monday, I have to find a way to make the weekend pass more quickly ;-)

3. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick ti ...

4. Sonny Jim

Sonny Jim New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Congrats! Where did you end up getting it?

I'm glad to see you got the package you wanted, the #5 comes with all the goodies :)

5. Errel

Errel New Member

Congrats! You made the right choice and you will be very happy with your Prius just like 99.9999% of us. :D
    Can't be 100% :p

6. EarthFriendly

EarthFriendly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sea-horsea @ Sep 1 2007, 02:09 AM) [snapback]505329[/snapback]</div>
    Congrats! My wife and I got one a week ago, and we are still glowing. It makes driving into a game, but a game where you win if you drive efficiently.

7. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sea-horsea @ Sep 1 2007, 02:09 AM) [snapback]505329[/snapback]</div>
    Congrats and happy motoring!

8. sea-horsea

sea-horsea Junior Member

thank you everyone...I spent a good 2 hour or so in the car last night playing with the navi. and all the other computer goodies and talking to the chick that came with it :p

Thank you Sonny Jim for the help and info.....I got it from the dealer and exact person where you got yours and the total ouf of the door for mine is 26937.94. .... like you said before I guess I can starve a few meals to save up on the 937.94 since my budget was 26K...

so happy...i am so happy...the first....Now I am going to get ready and drive my new prius to palm spring just for the heck of it....( and you know how happy I am since is might be 130 degrees out there now...who cares, I have a prius!!!!! )

thank you everyone...