1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hexomats: Front and Rear floor mats.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by moolman, Mar 17, 2007.

1. moolman

moolman Member

I bought the hexomats a couple of months ago and finally got around to taking some pictures so I thought I would post them here.

They are shaped exactly like the floor mats and cover the same space. The rear is a one piece. I have to say that they do not blend that well with the car. I got clear but they come in grey, beige and black too. My wife has exactmats in her car and they blend very well, you barely notice them since they are clear and you can see the floor mats underneath. The hexomats have the advantage of catching any liquids in the cells, so you get a trade off. Another thing is that they have this strong plastic smell intially, not too bad but if you are sensitive to smells, you'll need to air them out. It's been a couple of months and the smell is long gone maybe a slight hint of it at most.

I forgot to mention, the rear is cut too long, so the part covering the hump in the middle is not flush. Not that big of a deal, I have a feeling that making it flush may be difficult without exact measurements, maybe they decided to error on being too big, which isn't a bigh deal but still annoying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alex