1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hey everybody...!!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by HAVE GAS..!, May 4, 2008.

1. HAVE GAS..!

HAVE GAS..! New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    jus wanna introduce myself as a new owner of thee "prius"!! :) well, will post more, happy and safe drivin out there without too much expense of gas! :yo:

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, HAVE GAS..! I like to pass gas in my Prius. With three Prius you must know lots!

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Did you buy all the Prius from your dealership? :D

It is time to save gas. Congrats.

4. ZC1

ZC1 Junior Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    There ya go, Bill,

You just made your new personalized license plate.
    PASSGAS

I'll expect to see it at Hybridfest.

(Make sure you roll down your window a bit when you do it)
    :D

ZC1

5. HAVE GAS..!

HAVE GAS..! New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :p sorry guys 'bout the misunderstanding, i meant "thee" prius not three prius. :pound:first 1 for me. i took 2 days off from work when i bought it and wow!!! drove 'round town atleast 80-100 miles to really see if all the "hype" is really true with this car on mpg and man the fuel gauge did not drop from full. AWESOME!! having another vehicle, i know that if i drove that many miles like i did with my new prius in 2 days, i would know that the fuel gauge would 've been in the half zone already. so, sorry 'bout the misunderstanding guys, first 1 for me and lovin it!! happy drivin... :whoo:

6. HAVE GAS..!

HAVE GAS..! New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :p sorry guys 'bout the misunderstanding, i meant "thee" prius not three prius. :pound:first 1 for me. i took 2 days off from work when i bought it and wow!!! drove 'round town atleast 80-100 miles to really see if all the "hype" is really true with this car on mpg and man the fuel gauge did not drop from full. AWESOME!! having another vehicle, i know that if i drove that many miles like i did with my new prius in 2 days, i would know that the fuel gauge would 've been in the half zone already. so, sorry 'bout the misunderstanding guys, first 1 for me and lovin it!! happy drivin... :whoo: