1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hey! I got recalled today!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priusham, Oct 17, 2005.

1. priusham

priusham New Member

Michigan - land of everlasting snowflake icon!
    I be-otched to Toyota regarding the multiple trips I've had to the dealer to get the HID auto level fixed on my '06.

They called to see if I'd use a different dealer since the people that had been working on the car flat-out lied to me the last time when they said, "the headlights were never aimed at the factory." Oh really? Why did they work perfectly for six months then start pointing straight into the ground?

Regardless, Toyota Corporate called a different local dealer and had the service manager call me to set up an apointment to (hopefully) replace the defective load sensor on the rear axle. He also said my VIN was in the memory flash update recall, and that they'd do both things while it was there.

As if there were any questions, that recall is legit. Sheeze I hope the flash doesn't screw up my MPG as others have claimed with previous updates. Either way, you'll be able to see it here:

http://www.w8kc.com/priusmileage.htm

2. KTPhil

KTPhil Active Member

Wow, you sure got early delivery on your '06!
    ;-)

3. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

'06?!?!??!?! Where did you get it?

4. Bionic

Bionic New Member

lol probably by missing the "5" key :p

5. priusham

priusham New Member

Michigan - land of everlasting snowflake icon!
    '06? What a dope. It's a 2005 of course.