1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hey RangerDavid

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by pmanza, Dec 4, 2007.

1. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Did you get your black/green wheelskin on yet? I would love to see a pic as I also have a silver pine mica and am debating the two tone blk/grn combination, blk/gry, or solid black.
    Thanks
    Fernsmom

2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hi!!

Yes, I did get it, but I didn't know it came in. My wife hid it to give to me as a Christmas present. This morning I talked her into letting me have my "gift" early, so I hope to put it on soon and I will certainly post pictures.

sorry for the delayed reply, I just saw you post!

p.s. the one I got was the dark charcoal and green. it looks great!! and i think it will look good in the car as well...

3. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    have you had a chance to get your wheelskin on? I sure would love to hear what you think of the color combo once you get it installed. A pic would be great too!
    Fernsmom

4. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    hey again

RangerDavid
    Did you get your wheelskin on? how do you like the color combo? I am still debating solid blk vs blk (or dk grey) and green. Would love to hear any comments you have on the one you got.
    Thanks
    Fernsmom

5. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    no, I haven't put it on yet. My holiday vacation starts Monday, and weather permitting, I'm installing it then. I'll be sure and post pictures and send you a message to check the thread.

In the box, it looks very nice, very good quality leather. The colors I chose, charcoal and the "mist" green I think will go very well with the silver pine mica, but I know ya'll want pictures, not my opinions....

I'm on it!! ;)

p.s. i can't install this weekend, my wife took the car to west virginia.......

6. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    RangerDavid
    Thanks for the reply. I hope your wife didn't get stuck in the snow, the papers here (california) make the mid-west and east coast sound pretty miserable right now!
    Fernsmom