1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hey!! Toyata.com is showing more packages

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GreenMachine, Dec 9, 2005.

1. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Last time I looked at "Build your Toyota" , which i think was the first of the week, Vermont showed only three packages available -- #3, #5 and #7. Today they show five packages available. They have added the basic package #1 and #8 with leather!

Wonder what is going on? Have they adjusted the packages in other regions too?

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hmmm....just checked.

So Cal is showing Package #6 as an available package in this region now. Formerly it was #1, #3, #7, and #8.

3. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Wild!

I wonder if it has anything to do with more cars available due to people holding out for the tax credit?

4. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Only California and Vermont have changed?

5. Jeffreywho

Jeffreywho New Member

Upstate NY region lost package 4

6. mchinta

mchinta New Member

I am a resident of SoCal and I just got my Prius 2006 in LA, CA. It will be too bad if they take away package 8 from SOCAL area.

7. Subversive

Subversive New Member

Massachusettts is showing packages 0, 3, 5, 7, & 8. It's different than it was... 8 is new, something else may have changed as well...

8. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I believe that Vermont and Massachusetts are the same region, so that makes sense.

9. Prius Maximus

Prius Maximus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I saw your east/west coast package changes and checked in the Chicago area. They list option packages by alphabet, although inside the description they still list the number. I don't know if any are new or dropped recently, but here is the breakdown direct from the Toyota website (packages 1, 5, 6, 7, & 8):

Option Combination #A $650
    - 50-State Emissions(FE)
    - Package #1 Includes: Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags [3].(GY)

Option Combination #B $3,205
    - 50-State Emissions(FE)
    - Package #5 Includes: Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags [3], Anti-theft system and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® [6] universal transceiver, Smart Key System, backup camera [4], Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)[5] and JBL® AM/FM 6-disc In-dash CD changer w/9 speakers in seven locations, aux. audio jack, MP3/WMA playback capability and hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® [7] wireless technology.(HI)

Option Combination #C $3,830
    - 50-State Emissions(FE)
    - Package #6 Includes: Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags [3], Anti-theft system and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® [6] universal transceiver, Smart Key System, backup camera [4], Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [5], High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and integrated fog lamps, and JBL® AM/FM 6-disc In-dash CD changer w/9 speakers in seven locations, aux. audio jack, MP3/WMA playback capability and hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® [7] wireless technology.(HK)

Option Combination #D $5,730
    - 50-State Emissions(FE)
    - Package #7 Includes: Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags [3], Anti-theft system and auto-dimming rearview mirror w/HomeLink® [6] universal transceiver, Smart Key System, backup camera [4], Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [5], High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and integrated fog lamps, JBL® AM/FM 6-disc In-dash CD changer w/9 speakers in seven locations, aux. audio jack, MP3/WMA playback capability and hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® [7] wireless technology, and Voice-activated DVD navigation system [8].(NL)

Option Combination #E $6,890
    - 50-State Emissions(FE)
    - Package #8 Includes: Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags [3], Anti-theft system and auto-dimming rearview mirror w/HomeLink® [6] universal transceiver, Smart Key System, backup camera [4], Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) [5], High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and integrated fog lamps, JBL® AM/FM 6-disc In-dash CD changer w/9 speakers in seven locations, aux. audio jack, MP3/WMA playback capability and hands-free phone capability via Bluetooth® [7] wireless technology, Voice-activated DVD navigation system[8], Leather-trimmed seats and steering wheel.(NW)

10. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Does anyone from the Chigago region remember if leather was an option before?

11. theorist

theorist Member

Within the last week, package #4 (HG, with VSC, $1825) was added in new england!

How meaningful is the choice of packages as listed in 'build your toyota' at buyatoyota.com? When will the dealers start seeing the newly available packages?

12. moolman

moolman Member

They will never get rid of #8 in SoCal, this is the car capital, they always bring the top of the line cars here.

Alex

13. Dripps

Dripps New Member

I am in NJ and Package #8 has been on the website for a few weeks at least, but every dealer I've spoken to says leather is not available.