1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hi All!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by shawnb2, Mar 21, 2009.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Shawn and I am super excited to be buying a 3G as soon as they come out. I can't believe I am so excited about it. I have always been a gearhead and muscle cars run through my veins. I guess age is finally catching up with me a little bit and looking to dump the SS Camaro for something more practical and certainly much more fuel efficient. Don't get me wrong I will always have my '92 Mustang GT project car to be my hot rod, but i am ready top step into something more technilogical. Hope to learn alot here as it will obviously be my first hybrid and look forward to visiting with you all on here.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Shawn!
    You've come to the right place. Performance here means fuel efficiency. And what the heck, the 2010 Prius goes 1-60 mph in under 10 seconds...

3. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thank you Bill. Considering the car, under 10 seconds really isn't that bad. Cannot wait like I said earlier. Have already read and learned alot here. Thanks guys.

4. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Shawn........Welcome to Prius Chat..............OOOOO Mustang.......my favorite word. I had 4 of them, starting with an early '65 but now guess what I drive??? I love "Eleanor". I named her just like I did my other cars and it is a wonderful thing of techological magic, that car. I never thought something that didn't burn rubber and make lots of noise could give me the "warm fuzzies", but this car has. Enjoy your '10 when it comes in. Keep us posted.........