1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HI everybody!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ScottG10, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ScottG10

ScottG10 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello all, newb here. We bought our P3 last Sat. (1/9) much in part because of all the great stuff I've read here. She drove her companys 09 2nd gen and was sold. We were going to get one that was fairly strippy but once the DW saw the Nav (the BU cam got her I think) and the moon roof, she was fully softened up and ready to dish out a bit more $$$. :whoo:
    The Prius seems to be getting a little more responsive or, maybe I'm just getting used to it?
    Do they "break-in" so to speak?

Scott

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Welcome, Scott. If you bought the moonroof you should change your options to solar. The car does have a break-in period and so does the driver. My advice is to inflate the tires, block the grill, read the threads, and enjoy driving the car.

1 person likes this.
  3. ksstathead

ksstathead Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats and welcome to priuschat!

4. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    :welcome: and enjoy the ride!

5. ScottG10

ScottG10 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I changed my options and I will take your advice. I started by driving it in Eco but that got old very quick. The info I've gathered here has helped to greatly reduce my learning curve.
    The first mod I'll be doing is adding the fogs. I found a great looking kit on Ebay that is specifically designed for 2010 Prius (not Yaris) and it should be here later this week. If it's a good kit then I'll forward the info along.

Cheers!