1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

hi from Northern Michigan

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Johnmac, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Johnmac

Johnmac New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi I'm John, 69 years old with a 5 year old son and a six year old prius. I love my "new car". I had two Insights a 2010 EX with 310,000 miles on it and a 2013 LX? with 8,000 miles on it, my wife's car. I drove 48 miles one way to work and I loved the 2010. It was very well worn with 252,000 when I bought it, but it looked good and did the job. I was so impressed with it I bought my wife a new one, the 2013. I really enjoyed driving it. I sold it and bought a Corvette. I bought a Toyota Sienna 22 MPG on a very good day, and sold the new insight, because all of a sudden had 4 kids to haul, foster kids and my own. We couldn't all fit in the Insight. I drove the 2003 corvette for 2 years to work then retired. I just sold the Corvette and bought the Prius that I was longing for. We woke up one morning and gas prices went to 3.39, we went for a ride, it cost me like $55 to fill up the van since it went up. We drive the van a lot, I was filling up twice a week. I said right then I was buying a Prius, so here I am.
    It amazes me my car gets better gas mileage than my motorcycle, a 2013 CB1100. I have a few bikes, and they are all going to be sold now. (so I can buy a 2000 insight)
    Thanks all

Burna J likes this.