1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hi & Thanks from Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Going Greener, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Going Greener

Going Greener Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Just wanted to say "Hi" and "Thanks" to all the PriusChat members and moderators :cheer2:.
    Got our Prius 2 mths ago and have appreciated all the information (and humor) from this forum.

Love the car so far! Historically, we bought cars w/"bells & whistles", but we went economical & utilitarian w/this choice (college exps :eek: and this car might be handed down to college child in a year or so). Today, if I could re-buy (seeing a pretty good deal on Pkg III this weekend), would get the sunroof and back-up camera.

Looking to buy:
    All-Weather Mats
    Door Edge Guards
    Zaino Products (Been waiting a month+ for them to get bucket in stock. Is it functional/worth buying? Wanted to get the Showroom Kit w/Car Wash Bucket (save $20) on one delivery fee.

In the meantime, got car wash swirls already:(. I used a sponge first time and, yes, bad, a brush the 2nd time. Had 3 black cars before, but paint/protection on Prius seems super sensitive!

Anyway, a BIG THANKS, from newbie me!

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats and welcome to PriusChat! You can grab different types of mats at the PC Shop.

The clearcoat is quite soft (I can scratch it with my fingernails) so it will swirl but nothing wax can't hide =)

3. That_Prius_Car

That_Prius_Car Austin Kinser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello and welcome!
    If your having trouble with your paint, there are different threads that state different types of car washes to help your problem. :)
    Enjoy your new vehicle, and have fun learning about the car of the future. :)
    Ta ta for now.

4. F512M

F512M Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats and welcome to Pchat!!!:welcome: