1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by toxicity, Sep 28, 2008.

1. toxicity

toxicity A/C Hog

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hi there. Been a Prius fan for a few years now, but I could never afford one until recently. Bought a salvaged '07 with around 7,000 miles on it about 4 months ago or so, now its around 13,000 miles. The amount of gas I've used is insane! In terms of how little, that is. Also I'm very worried about running out of gas no matter what I drive so I tend to fill up at 40% full - so ever since I've owned the Prius, I pay $20 to fill up. Awesome! Nice to meet you all.

2. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Good luck with your Prius? Curious about the salvage. How bad was it damged? Was it fixed before you bought it or did you have it fixed?

3. toxicity

toxicity A/C Hog

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sorry I should have been more clear on that! It was fixed before it was put on the lot. As I understood it, it was bought in pieces from an auto shop, then reassembled, then sold at auction to the dealership that I got it from. The only way I can tell it is less-than-perfect in and out, is that the right-most A/C vent is slightly misaligned, and, as such, its difficult to turn it on or off. Not impossible, just not as easy as the other ones. Everything else is great though!

4. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum toxicity. Even though your Prius is a salvaged one, you are saving $'s on gas and that is the main reason why I also got myself a Prius.

Keep it clean and in top shape. That '07 should give you thousands of miles of fun.

5. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Welcome! Glad you found us. There is lots of good info on these forums, so browse around!