1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HID conversion kits

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Blizzwhiteprius, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Blizzwhiteprius

Blizzwhiteprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    So been searching on-line for a Hid kit, and find a endless amount of sites stating they are the best.
    I want a JDM conversion kit but will doubtfully will find it from the sites I have been seeing.
    Where have you guys purchase your kits and how much did they run?
    These are a few sites I have looked The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications when asked where the kits were made I could not get a strait answer, but he did say parts are made in China and Taiwan. This site: HID Kit Warehouse Xenon HID Kits Bulbs Wholesale stating they are JDM but when I asked for provided proof he said he could not provide it. So if anyone knows of a good quality HiD set and where I can purchase please share.;)

2. Danger

Danger Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    HID kits for our car is only a slight upgrade. It does the job, but if you really want a superb output wait for Retrofit source to come out with their Plug in Play kit for our car. I heard it will use the H1 Morimoto projector. You can look up output pics on google. I just hope they come out with a D2S projector because I have all the parts already from my old retrofit.

3. Blizzwhiteprius

Blizzwhiteprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I will defiantly take a look into that