1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

High-power Audi large LED bulbs flexible fixtures

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by GoldPianoGarden, Dec 15, 2011.

1. GoldPianoGarden

GoldPianoGarden Bling Meister

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    So, I'll try this for the 3rd time now... (I keep getting this "token has expired" message every time I click 'send')...

Does anyone know if they are making any flexible auto light "fixtures" that have the LARGE LED high-power Audi-type bulbs in them? I need to put some on some areas on the front of my body kit, but all I can find anywhere are stiff, non-flexible types like this:

[​IMG]

that are not in any way adaptable to what I need. But, those are closer to the regular size driving light bulbs on the Audi cars now... All I can find are those rope kind of flexible LED lights that have the little tiny lights inside them like the kind you'd wrap around a palm tree in your yard for Christmas.... So, does anyone know of any LARGE bulb types in a flexible kind of mounting that I'm missing out on? Thanks!