1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Higher Being

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by B Rad, Jun 27, 2006.

1. B Rad

B Rad New Member

I started serious thinking about a Prius the middle of last month. At that time I had never seen one in person. It was about a week later that I spotted my 1st one in a Sams Club parking lot and I spent some time looking it over and liked what I saw. About a week later I was trying to decide between a VW TDI and a Prius so I took a test drive in a TDI and while on the test a Prius entered the roadway in front of me, this was the 2nd one I had seen. On the way home from the test drive I saw another one and then for the next 3 weeks it seemed that I saw one everytime I left the house. I finally placed and order and saw one the next morning. Continued to see them regularly until one week ago when I picked up my new siver Prius. I haven't seen another one since. Was some higher being directing me to this car ??????????????

2. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    DO DO DO DO (The twilight zone theme)

Well, whatever we have to do to get you into one works with us. hehe Amazing what powers we have here at PriusChat.

(now who is next?)

3. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B Rad @ Jun 27 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]277513[/snapback]</div>
    Stop concentrating on the damn MFD and start looking around at the road again and you might actually see another one again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on your new Silver Prius! :D

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats on your new Prius, B Rad.

You see, it works like this: other car companies use their advertising money to buy space on billboards or on TV but Toyota pays people to drive their cars past people who they see in competitors' lots. Now that you've got your car, the paid drivers are working over someone else. But don't tell anyone, okay?

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Three60guy @ Jun 27 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]277529[/snapback]</div>
    Not Twilight Zone but "Night Gallery"

6. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Eh gad........hdrygas you're right. Thanks for the correction.