1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Highlander hybrid deals

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Dianne, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianne

Dianne New Member

OK... my Highlander hybrid inventory's gotten out of hand. Want one? Know anyone who does?
    Toyota's got incentives and special leases on the regular ones, as well as special lease rates on the hybrid Highlanders, but when you lease, you lose the tax credit, and that lease special rate is not that great, frankly.

I'm going to do something unprecedented.

Any HLH I have - any non Limited model, 2wd or 4wd is $3500 off the MSRP right now thru Jan 25th.
    Any HLH I have that is a Limited model, 2wd or 4wd, is $4000 off the MSRP right now thru me... thru Jan 25th.

Yeah, that's under invoice. Oh well.

You can see what I have here:

http://carsontoyota.com/html/special.html
    (scroll way down to the silver Highlander Hybrid photo & click it! Use the CHOOSE YOUR MODEL there across the top to select the model you seek! Click the pic of the car for full details) ... this online inventory is updated daily. All of what you see online is available now.

Reach me direct at 310-522-2317 or email at [email protected] ... this is not a dealership advertisement. This is a FLEET/INTERNET groups posting and ONLY by reaching me direct will you get this deal.

I am in Southern CA. If you reside out of state and wish to but the car and have it shipped, no problem... you have to pay the shippers to bring the car to you. You are welcome to fly in and get the car but as of July 1, 2005, the law changed for those flying in for cars. You'd be subject to the sales tax in CA if you drive it away. But, NOT if it's transported to you via shipping co. and there is no way around this. Thus, if you are in Oregon, and there is no sales tax, it still pays to have the car transported. If you are in WA and the sales tax there is 8++ % then it's cheaper to fly... because sales tax here versus there is pretty much the same... and then you only have to title it to your home state. Sales tax gets paid once... and only once. You can also finance here thru Toyota, or lease thru Toyota... or use your own bank or credit union as well. I do not care WHO pays for the car as long as it gets bought, and goes away.

Again, see me for this. I'd like to be sold out of HLHes by the end of this month.

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet Sales Manager/Internet Sales Director
    Carson Toyota
    Southern CA
    310-522-2317

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced