1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Highlander Hybrid

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Paul113, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Paul113

Paul113 New Member

Well I could have gotten the heated leather seats if I'd wanted to wait for the Highlander due out mid '05. Anyone here privi to any tasty info on that gem?....like MSRP? My guess'd be 40K++ with full bling. They are touting a 600 mile range on a full tank but it's hard to find a number with MPG after it. The dealer that sold me the Prius says they already have 6 names on the waiting list. Anyone that posted to"What I wish my Prius had on it" would find just about all of it minus the dilithium crystals....
    Beam me up Scotty.....
    Peace,
    Paul

2. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Is there any more concrete info on the Highlander out there? I saw the article that was posted yesterday, and some other tibits that were posted a long time ago (like beginning of 2004). I have a friend who is potentially interested. She has a large Greyhound that she doesn't think would fit in a Prius (plus her boyfriend says she would just be getting a Prius to copy me... I don't see anything wrong in that :D). She considered the Escape hybrid, but her old roommate who reviews cars told her not to buy the first-generation of Ford anything.

Should this thread perhaps be in "Other Cars"?

3. Paul113

Paul113 New Member

The Escape Hybrid technology is leased from Toyota.

4. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yeah, I told her that.