1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HiHy Data starting to come in Now!!

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by efusco, Mar 29, 2005.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    HiHy Mini Site

I'd signed up for e-mail announcements and finally got one on the '06 Highlander Hybrid...they're really finally starting to release usable information.

The Above link is for the official Toyota HiHy Mini site and it has a lot of data including a link to the PDF of the e-brochure. Look, also, at the gallery at that site...the updated energy screen shows both drive MGs...should be able to see when one or both are active....

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i wonder if they are using that blasted bladder sytem in this car too. It's good for enviromental reasons but is fustrating if you want to just drive the car and expect x amount of fuel left because the guage tells you so.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    great pics Evan...

as far as the bladder issue, i prefer the benefits to the environment over the additional range of the vehicle that might be available without the bladder

5. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I just received that email from Toyota.

Here are excerpts:

2006 Highlander Hybrid on Sale in June – Get Yours First! We know you've been waiting, and we are very happy to be able to reward you with VIP advance notice that the Highlander Hybrid mid-size Sport Utility Vehicle will be on sale in June 2005. We appreciate your interest in Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive® technology, and we're giving you a head start prior to public announcement.

The 2006 Highlander Hybrid gas/electric vehicle will be available in limited quantities. So make tracks to your local Toyota dealer now and put your name at the top of the list. Thank you for being a part of Toyota's success in leading to a better tomorrow with Hybrid Synergy Drive®.

The 4x2 Highlander Hybrid starts at $33,030.**

*2006 EPA-estimated ratings: 33 city/28 highway/30 combined mpg for 2WD; 31 city/27 highway/29 combined mpg for 4WD-i. Actual mileage may vary.

**Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment and delivery, processing and handling fee. Actual dealer price may vary. Pricing, specifications, standard features and available equipment are based on information available when this page was produced and are subject to change without notice.