1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"History of Climate Change Science"

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mirza, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Mirza

Mirza New Member

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    We now have 6 or 8 different topics started with GW as the main issue, five or more of them by you. This particular point could have been incorporated into one of them instead now you have pushed some other noteworthy topics to the bottom or even off the first page where they can more easily be overlooked.

Wildkow

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Look what you did! You're about to make me type my least favorite sentence in the English language:

Wildkow is correct.

I know on the board I'm an admin on, I hate it when people tell me how to do my job, but really: Admins, could you merge all these threads?

4. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Each is a separate topic, but all are related to global climate disruption. Let's incorporate all threads about religion and whatnot. And while you're at it - incorporate the denialist threads into one. Wait we're forgetting all the Prius threads - that's only one topic - all Prius posts are related - so let's lop them all into one giant thread.

And I don't feel any pity whatsoever for you to have to click one extra button (out of who knows how many you'll be hitting today) to see a thread you like.