1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Home link question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by grizzly1, Jun 15, 2006.

1. grizzly1

grizzly1 New Member

I need to disconect my power for my home link and reconect it to an ignition source that goes off with the ignition anybody have a electronic drawing for an 04 pack#9,had my other car broken into with a home link and opened my garage door.
    Thanks

Have 2 04's with #9 packs 1 grey 1 silver both with Coastal door locks and rear bumber guards

2. nmrickie

nmrickie Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    I don't have that information, but you might consider buying a new opener switch inside your garage that you can push a button to disable the remotes. Might be easier than re-wiring your homelink.

3. grizzly1

grizzly1 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nmrickie @ Jun 15 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]272024[/snapback]</div>

Thanks, but thats what I have now,we both work the same hours so who ever gets home first has to go into the house and hit the button to open the garage door ,and of course the BOSS said no more change whatever to make it work so this is my only option.