1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Home Safety - NOT

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by nicoss, Feb 4, 2007.

1. nicoss

nicoss New Member

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    http://priuschat.com/Key-999-or-Bump-Keys-...les-t28808.html

The gist of it is, regardless of the ability to use a bump key, you'll still get your insurance money - and if a thief really wants in your house, a locked door won't stop them...

A security alarm with sticker on all the windows etc is a much better theft deter ant than a locked door.

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nicos @ Feb 4 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]385203[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah the wonderful WWW. is great for the criminals to pass on how to info on numorous topics.

I was watching tv on sun, when I hear BOOM BOOM......... *BOOOM*, I jumped up grabbed my paddle back holster & radio and out the door I went..

These booms did not sound lke firecrackers, the living room window rattled on the last one.

I have a park next door about an acre away, sure enough it was two 13 yr old boys, making acid bottle bombs the last one was a pvc pipe bomb...... :angry:

They got to go for the ride in a marked car, they said they learned how to make the stuff on the internet and didn't know it was illegal to do so...

Stupid but smart to follow direction kids.

The worst we ever did as teens was make a potato gun......