1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Homemade Chocolate Truffles, YUM!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Widdletink, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi All,

I checked with Danny and he said it was ok if I offered this to you so, here goes... I make fantastic homemade chocolate truffles and need to raise cash to pay for an upcoming cruise.

These are top quality, hand-dipped chocolate truffles made with love from my very own recipes. I have them available packaged singly, in boxes of 12 to 15 (depending on flavor) or in any amount you would like.

They can be shipped and would make a wonderful Mother's day gift. Flavors available are: Plain Dark Chocolate, Plain Milk Chocolate, Amaretto, Peanut Butter, Rum, Dark Chocolate Cherry, Chocolate Banana, Banana Split, Smore's, Fresh Raspberry, Fresh Lemon, Pumpkin, Champagne (dipped in either White or Dark Chocolate), Chocolate Mint, Strawberry, Chocolate Orange, Kahlua, Espresso, and Irish Creme

I also have them available made with sugar free chocolate (white or milk).

If you have a particular flavor in mind, let me know. I do micro-batches so anything is worth a try.

You can contact me here or at [email protected]. Let me know you are a PriusChatter for a special discount price!

Thanks in advance and take care,

Tisza

2. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

I'll take a 12-pack. I like dark chocolate so plain dk chocolate, Kaluha, Amaretto, and Chocolate Orange would be a nice combination. email me at [email protected] with payment/shipping details.