1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Homicide on Howe Ave... man and woman dead from evildoers driving down a major street packing heat

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by amm0bob, Apr 12, 2010.

1. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sacto 9-1-1: Man, woman dead in midday drive-by shooting on Howe Avenue

The druggies are getting closer to our home... driving down the road shooting up their competition is the new sport it seems here in town...

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Re: Homicide on Howe Ave... man and woman dead from evildoers driving down a major street packing he

That's messed up. I always remember the one years ago in So. Sac where a 19 or 20 yr old kid was waiting in the left turn lane (I think it was Florin @ Franklin) and another 19 yr old kid walks up to the car, shoots the driver in the head and drags him out of the car and takes it. Middle of the day. They caught him later - the reason he killed the driver and took the car was because he wanted the wheels.

3. amm0bob

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Re: Homicide on Howe Ave... man and woman dead from evildoers driving down a major street packing he

Small world... and it was Fruitridge and Franklin...

I remember that kid... and his fine bright green chevy... that was back in the day of the .25 hamberger stand... on that corner.

1 person likes this.
  4. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius

Wow, sounds like Winnipeg

5. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

Sacramento has its good and bad areas, just like any other city. But Howe Ave is generally a good area, and a drive by is unusual for Sacramento. I drive down that section of Howe Ave at least once or twice a week on average.

6. amm0bob

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II

It sounds like they came down from the Edison area, there is a bad batch of folks up there in the apts... and the whore walk on Auburn Blvd is only a block or so from there.

My guess:
    Probably a case of someone infringing on a sales territory for the druggies... the gangs up around there have been overly active for the last year or so... and they have been shooting first when they think you are trying to pinch in their hood.